- Ashley Wren Acupuncture1448 15th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90404(310) 936-5260
- Tue11am - 6pmThu11am - 6pmSat11am - 4pm
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: SAD
What Is Seasonal Affective Disorder?
Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) is a condition believed to be linked to a lack of sunlight where the individual experiences mood changes and emotions similar to depression. SAD occurs mostly in the Fall and Winter months when there is less sunlight exposure.
It’s found that around 5 percent of people may experience SAD lasting 40% of the year (especially
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged seasonal affective disorer Comments Off on What Is Seasonal Affective Disorder?