- Ashley Wren Acupuncture1448 15th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90404(310) 936-2387
- Tue11am - 6pmThu11am - 6pmSat11am - 4pm
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •
Major depression is one of the most common mental health disorders in the United States, with an estimated 17.3 million people reporting that they’ve experienced at least one or more major depressive episodes in their lives 1. For some individuals, depression can impair and interfere with their ability to carry out everyday responsibilities and participate in life’s many roles. With the stress of COVID-19 and its related effects, feelings of sadness and helplessness can be magnified by loss of routine and financial uncertainty. That’s why it’s now more important than ever to take care of one’s self by eating nutritiously.