- Ashley Wren Acupuncture1448 15th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90404(310) 936-2387
- Tue11am - 6pmThu11am - 6pmSat11am - 4pm
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •
Navigating months-long Safer at Home orders, working from home, schooling from home and the myriad other new things that are now a daily part of life is stressful. It can be easy to get overwhelmed with each new development and all the unknowns that surround our lives because of Covid-19 and the current social unrest.
Traditional Chinese Medicine offers something ancient, time-tested and grounding to turn back to during this time.
The idea that supporting mental health is a significant factor in supporting physical health is a central tenet of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Beyond acupuncture and herbal remedies, TCM takes a holistic approach to health that includes simple things you can do each day to foster physical health through supporting the mind-body-spirit connection. Here are seven things you can incorporate into your daily routine to mitigate stress and stay healthy right now 🙂